Friday 18 July 2014


123 Birthday Wishes shares best birthday wishes for all ages. This page is solely dedicated to those who looking for funny birthday wishes for friends, family or special one. A Birthday is a special time that comes every one's life once in a year and give us a reason to celebrate one more day with friends, family and special one. You are here, probably its the birthday of your friend, member of your family or any special one and you are very much exited to do something special on his/her special day. There is no doubt and we believe that there is nothing better gift than sending messages, blessings and good wishes to someone. So, it'll be a great idea to send your heartiest blessings and wishes that you stored in your heart for his/her.

Below we have listed a huge number of  funny birthday wishes, messages and quotes for friends, lovers, brothers, sisters, colleagues. You'll find funny birthday wishes for friends, funny birthday messages for lovers, funny birthday quotes for friends, funny birthday wishes for family members, and many more. Check out all and get the funniest one to wish your friend on his/her special day and make his/her laugh.



1.

I was searching for a perfect way for wishing you happy birthday,
that I totally lost track of time...
So now I need to wish you a happy belated birthday,
don't say that I didn't try...

2.

Happy birthday my best friend!
I will always be there for you,
unless we would jump out of a plane with just one parachute.
Then I will miss you!

3.
"Don't worry about your future, I am sure you will have a bright one, don't worry about the past, you can't change it, don't worry about the present, I have not got one for you!"

4.

I hope I am the first one to wish you happy birthday,
Not because you would feel good,
Because I don't want others to feel superior,
Just kidding! Have an awesome day,
Wish you a very happy birthday!

5.
Since I believe in KISS? Keep it Short and Simple, I wish you a very Happy Birthday!


6.
Happy Birthday to you! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother's teeth!

7.

May your coffin have six handles of finest silver.
May it be carried by six fair young maids.
And may your coffin be made of finest wood
From a 100-year-old tree,
That I'll going ... to plant tomorrow!
Wish you a great Birthday!

8.
In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? The fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement, to remember where the car keys were last! All the best!

9.
Someone once said that a true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. I remember both. Shouldn't that account for something?

10.

At your birthday party,
everybody loves you!
After your birthday party,
everybody hates you!

11.
It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you.

12.

Your birthday will be just like a bubble;
It will not last long...

13.
"Want to get all wild and crazy on this birthday. Rent an R-rated movie, eat chocolates and popcorn and stay up late till eight."

14.

Do you know that every year on your birthday you get a little wiser?
So, why do you behave in such an insane manner?
Lol! Wishing you a super birthday,
Have a lovely day!


15.

As this is another birthday,
I think get a bigger cake next time,
The candles should also fit on the cake right,
Just kidding,
Happy birthday!

16.
Amazing that you were once a helpless little child, but now you a giant helpless person! Have fun blowing out all the candles on your cake!

17.
Unexpected showers? Braking clouds? Lightning from nowhere? Don't be afraid, this is God's way of wishing you a thunderous Happy Birthday!

18.
It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Can you remember?!

19.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest.

20.
Pope John XXIII thought that men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. And I'm sitting here, trying to figure out whether you want vanilla or strawberry in your ice-cream. Happy 50th Birthday!

21.
When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday, in my beach house on Maui and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to drop out of college.

22.

With the money in this card,
you can buy ya something...
But just don't forget;
it ain't enough to live like a King...

23.

Now that you will start to forget some things, I want to give you a good hint;
Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time...

24.
"On Your birthday, I would like to give you some pearls of wisdom... Smile while u still have your teeth intact."


25.
"Here's the secret to look younger: Dress like a teenager with baggy, over-sized clothes, they will hide your baggy, over-sized body."

26.

You know there is a huge similarity between you and your birthday cake,
Well, both are sweet, you got scared. Lol!
Wish you a very happy birthday,
Have an awesome day!

27.
What are the two most important things that I pray for you today? That you get lots of happiness from the Almighty and a great Birthday gift from your friends. Happy Birthday!

28.
Happy Bday to the world's best friend! May you die in bed at 95 years... shot by a jealous husband (wife).

29.
There was no way I could fit so many candles on my birthday cake, so I just set it on fire!

30.
Jack Benny said, "Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." But in your case, I think it matters, it matters a LOT!

31.
Recently I found out in which sport you would have been best at. Guess what? It’s the reason so many people came to your place.

32.
You have to really be something special! Today, 3,276,821 people have birthday, but I was only thinking of you!

33.

A few years ago you were young and smart,
but know you are becoming an old fart...
Happy birthday!

34.
On this birthday I hope you have a young life with a beautiful wife. Kids in tonnes and eager to eat buns. Happy Birthday.


35.
My birthday gift to you is the call to the fire department when you blow out your candles. You're welcome!

36.

Happy birthday!
I hope you may live forever.
So far, so good...

37.
"On your birthday, let me wish you plenty of joy, I know you're too old, but I still bought you a toy!"

38.

Hey happy birthday, ok so you are not fifty yet,
I will tell everyone that you are eighteen,
But, you have thirty two years of experience,
Have a great birthday enjoy!

39.
Smart, brilliant, beautiful, charismatic, all these qualities God has given me and that is why I gift myself to you on this occasion of your birthday. Just kidding, Happy Birthday.

40.
You're my best friend. Happy Birthday to you! Just one question - you're paying the bill, aren’t you?

41.
Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It's your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.

42.

Your birthday is too important to be taken seriously,
so let us celebrate it like crazy!
Happy birthday!

43.
"We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it."

44.

Hey Facebook just now reminded me that it's your birthday,
I hope all the people look at the right hand upper corner,
So, wish you a very Happy birthday,
Have a lovely day!


45.
We know that you've grown up one more year, but don't worry, death won't come so soon! Happy Birthday!

46.
It's your lucky day! But be careful and don't set your cake on fire with so many candles!!!

47.
It's ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I've already alerted the fire department.

48.
The usefulness of life lies not in its length, but in its application. Some counts many years and yet has only lived a short time! All the best!

49.
I genuinely hope that from today, you start gathering experiences in your head like you never have for all these years! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

50.

Tomorrow is still a mystery.
Yesterday is already history.
And today it is your BIRTHDAY!

51.

When you get older, you get more wisdom.
When you get more wisdom, use it to think...

52.
"I hope your birthday is absolutely splendid, when I open my mouth, your guests might get offended!"

53.

It's your birthday I am super happy,
But, I wish I knew your age,
Coz I am bad at calculating long numbers,
Lol..Happy birthday to you,
Have an awesome day!

54.
Don't be depressed at the fact that you're on your way to becoming a senior citizen. The older you are, the better the seats you will get in the bus! Happy Birthday.


55.
On your special, I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever. But how can I give you yourself??? :)

56.
My friend got me a fossil. It reminded me of someone who has a birthday today. Three guesses who!

57.
The first mark of ageing appears when you start forgetting things. In your case there are no such problems. You have transcended all the hassles.

58.
The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you're getting older. Happy Birthday!

59.
Since today is your Birthday, we'll make sure that we behave well, dress in our very best and talk politely. As long as you'll give us cake, we'll do anything! Happy Birthday to you.

60.

I would urge you to forget about your past,
It won't come back,
Forget about your coming future,
You don't know what will happen,
And, please forget about present,
Coz I did not get it for you..Lol!
Happy birthday to you!

61.
"Be thankful your birthday comes just once a year. Think how old you would be if it came every month."

62.

You are never to old to do the things you always did.
You are never to old to do the things that you wanted to.
So let's start your journey today,
because it's your birthday!

63.

Forget the fact that you are aging,
and let us start celebrating!
Happy birthday!

64.
"It must have been easier to remember your age when you were 25 every year."


65.

I want to tell you something very special on your birthday
Shh!..It's a secret,
Ok. Smile till you have teeth then you won't be able to,
Haha..Happy birthday have a nice one!

66.
Cheers to the nations biggest secret, your true age. Happy birthday!

67.
Who cares about your big day? I mean, it's not a holiday or something like that...

68.
Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy B-Day

69.
You know you're getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy Birthday!

70.

Don't worry about your age,
you will be older next year...
Happy birthday!

71.
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."

72.

Do you know what your actual age is?
Well you act like you are twenty five,
You tell me you are sixteen,
Sometimes you act like five,
So your total age is forty six,
Lol..just kidding,
Wish you a super birthday,
Have fun!

73.
No matter how old you get, we don't think you'll ever grow up. Happy birthday!

74.
Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday’


75.
When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.

76.

I couldn't choose between all those cool gifts,
so I didn't bought you anything...
But just by being here with you and giving you a lot of attention,
I most be the most perfect gift there is!
Enjoy your birthday!

77.

If you are on a diet on your birthday, you can't eat a piece of cake.
So grab a piece in each hand, then it will be a balanced diet!

78.
"For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday." - John Glenn

79.

Happy birthday to you,
Let me confess something to you,
Sorry to say,
I forgot this day,
But, Facebook messaged me the date,
So thanks to Facebook,
Enjoy and have a nice day!

80.
Since you are as sweet as wine, the older you grow, the better it is for us! Happy Birthday and have a phenomenal year ahead.

81.
Happy Birthday. It's so good to be handsome and smart. Can you remember???

82.
Don't worry about growing older. You are like wine - just getting better and better with age.

83.
We know that wisdom comes with age. You see, you don’t have all the signs of aging! Happy Birthday!

84.

It's not because you don't want to become older,
that we can't celebrate your birthday...
Happy birthday!


85.

If you hear something, you will forget it.
If you see something, you will remember it.
But if you do something, you will understand it.
Now listen, look and get up...
Let's have a blast of a birthday party!

86.
"What have you got to lose at your age? Other than hair, hearing, eyesight, flexibility, memory..."

87.

I have heard,
As you age, you get wiser,
That means you are now an official philosopher,
Happy birthday!

88.
With every passing year, are you become wiser or are you just growing old? Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

89.
Finally you are 21, and can legally do everything you've been doing since 16!

90.

Friends will always make you remember your age,
but nobody rubs it in like I do...
Happy birthday!

91.

Last year you were at the bottom of a well.
But now you are at the top of a mountain!
Happy birthday!

92.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest."

93.

Happy birthday Have a nice day But, why did you get so many candles for yourself,
The cake is so small,
Just kidding,
Happy birthday!

94.
On your birthday some words of wisdom: Smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!


95.
There are lots of good people in the world. One of them would like to wish you a happy birthday.

96.

Always take your birthday wishes with a grain of salt,
some lemon and a bottle of tequila...

97.

When you were young, you were biting your fingernails.
When you were a teenager, you were scratching your ass.
I hope that you don't do them both now...
Happy birthday!

98.
We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.

99.
Usually people at your age freak out when they hear their selves called an old man. Right …old man?

100.
If I've been impolite, annoying, obstinate, unhappy and ungrateful towards you, I'm here to tell you that you're only going to get more of me the coming year. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. I love you!

101.

Don’t feel bad when I compare you with wine,
The older the wine gets, the better it tastes,
Happy birthday dear!

102.
While you grow old with each passing year, we also hope that you simultaneously grow up! How's that for a Birthday wish? Haha. Happy Birthday!

103.
Wishing your Facebook wall is filled with wishes from people you have never met!

104.
So many candles such a small cake. Next year, may your birthday wish be a bigger cake.


105.
Two things in the world that come to you without any reason are blood pressure and age. You'd rather prefer the latter than the former! Happy Birthday.

106.

Happy birthday have an awesome day,
But,one advice for you,
Start acting like your real age :)LOL

107.

When you were young, you were big minded and small waisted.
Now it will be the contrary...

108.
Birthdays are just finger posts on the road of getting old...

109.
Wisdom has nothing to do with Age. If the latter precedes the former, then it's a disaster and if the former precedes the latter, it's annoying! May you get the right amount of wisdom with the right age. Happy Birthday!

110.
No matter how old you get, I don't think you'll ever grow up. Happy birthday!

111.
Smile, it could be worse…think about what you’ll look like in ten years. Happy Birthday.

112.
You are going to need the lungs of Hercules to blow all these candles by yourself.

113.

Wherever I go, people celebrate my birthday.
Whenever you go, people celebrate your birthday...

114.
"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." - Bob Hope


115.
Your Birthday is Mother Nature's way of telling you to look into the mirror more often. Happy Birthday! Have a super year ahead.

116.

Be glad that the world sucks,
otherwise you would fall of...
Now enjoy your birthday without worrying!

117.
With every birthday you seem to grow more beautiful, I just refuse to wear my glasses! Just kidding, Happy Birthday.

118.
People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!

119.

I hope you will make us feel like home at your birthday,
even when you hope we were...

120.

You are just like a potato, because you always talk about your youth.
The best part of potatoes are also underground...

121.
If God created you for a special purpose, that purpose has still not been achieved! Happy Birthday! Wishing you awesome years of joy and success ahead.

122.
Have you observed that I've been talking to you so nicely since the past week? I hope you're inviting me to your Birthday party tomorrow. Happy Birthday!

123.
Get the perfect dress, dress up like a princess. Those shiny shoes, let your hair loose. Just make the most of this day, just scream and shout 'Its my birthday!'

124.
On your special day I wish that mosquitos will suck your fat instead of blood!


125.
It must have been Napoleon in command since you were separated from your mother.

126.

People who turn 18, are normally grown-ups.
But you just learned how to act in public...
Happy 18th birthday!

127.
Growing old with every Birthday is just God's way of telling you that you have more tasks to complete in lesser amounts of time. Happy Birthday! Have a great one.

128.
It’s proven that at the age 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!

129.

On your birthday, you need to laugh with your age.
If you don't, everybody else will do it for you..

130.
Did someone gift you makeup on your Birthday? I think it's more for hiding your age than enhancing your beauty! Have a great year ahead, Happy Birthday.

131.
You're not getting older. You're just a little closer to dying! Happy Bday!

132.

I always told everyone that you are a good girl.
But now that it's your birthday I will tell everyone,
that you're a bad girl who never got caught...

133.
People of your age would usually be called old, but don't worry, makeup will do a good job for you. Happy Birthday!

134.
Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.


135.

If you want more people to remember your birthday,
stop paying bills for an entire year...

136.
If I'd known that you were going to live this long, I would never have given you that expensive gift last year. Happy Birthday!

137.
There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you aren't one.

138.

God told me it is your birthday today,
so let us make it entertaining for Him...

139.
The best way to enjoy your Birthday each year is to keep getting more gifts but never remember your age. Happy Birthday!

140.
Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"

141.
You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by "for your age."

142.
Fighting against aging is like fighting for peace...

143.

When you were young, I teached you how to walk and talk.
Now I have to teach you how to sit down and shut-up.

144.
Enjoy your special day. May your wishes come true and... your wife not find out!


145.

I wish you a "Happy Birthday"!
And now I will tell you why it isn't...

146.
Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.

147.
Happy Birthday to you, so what if you live in a zoo!

148.
Can you snuff all these candles or should I call the fire department?

149.

There is no such thing as a shortcut to puberty,
so you will have to enjoy being old...

150.

Now that you are one year older,
don't be to much open minded...
Because you could lose your brains.

Keep visits 123 Birthday Wishes for more fun wishes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment