Wednesday 8 January 2014


Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.

Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'll never forget!

I hope you have a great day to spend with your family and have a day just for yourself because you deserve it ! You're a very special person - and don't let anyone tell you you're not

On your Birthday, my friend, let's promise to make this year even more fun!

May each birthday that passes bring you more happiness and love than the year before. 

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!




To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

Like our 123 Birthday Wishes Facebook Fanpage: 123 Birthday Wishes

0 comments:

Post a Comment