Wednesday 8 January 2014


Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know that I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy. Happy Birthday!

Hope you never lose the brightest smile of yours, which gives me always the mood to go outdoors. Happy Birthday!

Though I want be there for your birthday, I hope that it is full of fun and doing stuff that you like. Happy Birthday!

You're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead!

~: Happy Birthday :~




To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

Like our 123 Birthday Wishes Facebook Fanpage: 123 Birthday Wishes

0 comments:

Post a Comment