Saturday 4 January 2014

Some say that a birthday is a great time to look back at the past year. Others say a birthday is a good time to think about what lies ahead. I say, A Birthday is a special time that comes everyone's life and that should celebrate with friends, family and special one. We wish for best wishes from our nearest and dearest one on that day. Here at 123 Birthday Wishes, we have listed best birthday wishes and messages for every age. You'll find best birthday wishes, best birthday messages, best birthday wishes for friends, best birthday wishes for lovers, best birthday wishes for sister, best birthday wishes for brother, best birthday quotes, best birthday sms and many more. Check out all and send your special one a special wish on his/her special day.

(101)
Wishing a very special person on a very special day. Happy birthday and much more life, love, and happiness to come! Keep being awesome, and always take care. Happy Birthday!

(102)
You look more beautiful  today than the day I first met you. May all of your wishes come true - today and always. You are the one person I believe when you tell me everything will work out in this crazy life. Happy Birthday My Sweet Heart.

(103)
It’s another important day for you to celebrate And enjoy as mush as you can coz it’s a very special day for you. Happy Birthday to you my loving Brother.

(104)
Who's going to celebrate a birthday? You're gonna celebrate. Who's going to blow out the candles? You're going to blow out the candles. Who's going to have fun? You're going to have fun. Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!! Happy Birthday!

(105)
Another birthday? Why it seems only yesterday that you were a whole year younger. Another year has passed but rather than count the years, let me just say how much we count on you. Happy Birthday.


(106)
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away. Hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come. Happy Birthday.

(107)
Words can't say how much happiness we wish for you. Enjoy today and make it your own- it is your day to shine! Happy Birthday.

(108)
On your Birthday you are now 1 year Bigger, Smarter and Closer to me. Best birthday wishes ever, yeah that is my birthday wish for you. Happy Birthday to my sweetest buddy.

(109)
Congrats to you, my old friend, Birthday wishes to you, I do send. You look good for your age, I could say, But you look good to me any day. When I look in the mirror, I sigh, Cause I know the mirror doesn't lie. You’re aging like me, so you surely can see That you’re getting to be an old guy. Happy Birthday

(110)
Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. Happy Birthday Butterfly.


(111)
whaterever you wants in yours life Be yours. Happy Birthday, my great friend! Be proud of the wonderful life you've led so far and look forward to all the adventures yet to come your way. My best wish is always with you. Happy Birthday.

(112)
I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness You Have Always Given Me. May you have a fantastic birthday with many more to come. Happy Birthday.

(113)
May every single wish of yours come true. May all your life be filled with loving memories. May we always be together. Happy Birthday my love!

(114)
Today's birthday is one of mind over matter: If you don't mind your age, it doesn't matter. Happy Birthday.

(115)
It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But It is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend! Happy Birthday.


(116)
You are a hard person to shop for, so I didn't get you anything. Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter. Happy Birthday.

(117)
When you feel that Someone is taking your Place in Your Best friend's Heart, Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Best friend, Rather Say Go as Close as You can, I Will Still be the Closest.. ! May You Reach More Milestone, and Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. ! Happy Birthday.

(118)
You are celebrating your birthday but the rest of us are celebrating the anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better, happier place for us. Happy Birthday.

(119)
Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai, Nazar Sirf Aapka Deedar Mangti Hai, Zindgi Apne Liye To Kuch Bhi Nahi Lekin, Aap K Liye Duaen Hazar Mangti he. Happy Birthday my sweet heart.

(120)
Birthday greetings to you fellow Earthling. This birthday message comes from your spacey friend. I hope that your birthday is out of this world. Happy Birthday


(121)
There’re sometimes in life, When what you need more than anything is For someone to say I’m there for you. If this is that time, Then I’m that someone Even if it’s not. I’m still that someone Cheer up baby It’s your birthday, Have a perfect day and have a joyous Happy Birthday.

(122)
Wishing you more fun than a monkey in a tree full of fruit - like it is really possible to be happier than that lucky guy. I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants! Happy Birthday.

(123)
May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises, May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget ME! I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

(124)
They say that Hope is the branch that we rest on, but if I eat much birthday cake, there is little hope that the branch won't break. I hope that your birthday is great, cause it is a good reason to celebrate. Happy Birthday.

(125)
Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it  a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day.


(126)
Of all of the good, the bad and the ugly people, you are the one with the birthday. Happy Birthday.

(127)
I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a loving & caring person like you. A very Happy Birthday to you my dear. Hope you have a wonderful day and an even more wonderful year ahead. God Bless!

(128)
On the pages of roses, with the ink of moon light, 2 words has written for you my dear, Happy Birthday.

(129)
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? Let's celebrate the age you act not the age that you are. Happy Birthday.

(130)
May this birthday be your best birthday ever, full of light and laughter, a fireworks explosion of joy. May this birthday live in your memory forever, creating happiness and satisfaction whenever you remember it. Wish you a very Happy, Happy Birthday.


(131)
It takes a long time to become as young as you are. Best wishes for a happy day filled with love and laughter. Happy Birthday.

(132)
Itz tHE DaY of CakEs N CandlEs.. snOw N soNgs.. cElebrAtions N dEcoRAtions.. LaughtEr N Luv.. Itz ur B’day! Happy Birthday.

(133)
If birthdays were wishes, yours would have all have come true - since you have had so many. Happy Birthday one more time.

(134)
Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du, apne dost ko kya uphar du, koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangwata, jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du.  Janam Din Mubarak Ho.

(135)
Good things happen when you just go for it. Life is great at any age. Enjoy yours. Happy Birthday.


(136)
A big thank you to my friend who always manages to lighten up my darkest day. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

(137)
Prayers of your parents, relatives and friends are the guarantee that you are loved by the whole world and your birthday becomes special when all of these personalities wish you with sweet wishes and gifts. I wish you always remain the star of their eyes.You are my best brother in this world, many many happy returns of the day. God bless you.

(138)
Happy birthday!!! I hope you have the best b'day!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have. Keep being awesome, and always take care. Happy Birthday!

(139)
Look outside, It's so pleasant ! Sun smiling 4 you.. Trees dancing 4 you.. Birds singing for you..  Because I requested them all to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

(140)
Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile. Wishing you happiness to your heart's content and may your dreams all come true. Happy Birthday.


(141)
This msg has No Fat, No cholesterol n No Addictive, this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Happy Birthday.

(142)
I decided not to celebrate your birthday again until I see you. You have not gotten any older in my mind despite the number of birthdays that you have had and that seems odd. You of course may make your own decision. BTW Happy Birthday.

(143)
As we observe your birthday now, Your cake and gifts don’t matter much. These common things aren't really you, Ribbons, paper hats and such. We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. So Happy Birthday, and many more! We hope you make it to a hundred and two, Because we cannot even dream What life would be like without you. Happy Birthday

(144)
When should you stop putting a candle on your cake for every year old you are? Not when you can no longer blo...w them out but when it is no longer fun to try to blow them out! Blow baby blow. Happy Birthday.

(145)
Fly free & happy beyond birthdays and across forever, We’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end… Happy Birthday


(146)
Roses are red, Violets are blue, All I want to say is Happy Birthday to You! Pause and make your soul glad on your birthday!

(147)
Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai, Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din, Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai ! Janam Dinki Bohot Bohot Subh Kamna.

(148)
Just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope u hav the best day ever and party like its ur 21st birthday. Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday:)

(149)
Its a dedicated ceremony, an anniversary, but not wedding. The easy way to tell is its birthday. Have a smile in all the way & have a lovely birthday. Happy Birthday

(150)
I may not be by your side.. Celebrating your special day with you.. But I want you to know that I'm thinking of you & wishing you a wonderful birthday ! Happy Birthday Dear


(151)
I hope that you have a very happy birthday and here's to continued success, growth & learning! It's your day, Make this the best day of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday

(152)
Wishing u a day soft as silk.....white as milk.....sweet as honey & full of money. May all ur dreams come true.... HAPPY BIRTH DAY To You

(153)
Party like a ROCK STAR on your birthday. You are no 1-Hit-Wonder but a superstar every day. Go forth and set the world on fire. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(154)
Thinking of you and the good times we spent, make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always
close to my heart. Hoping this will be your best year ever. Happy Birthday.

(155)
Happy Birthday! I toast you, dear friend, and wish you good health, love, and a FABULOUS day! May you have many many days like this and enjoy yourself and your day. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!


(156)
"Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine. May ur future
always shine. . . With LOTZ OF LOVE. "Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

(157)
You enrich the lives of everyone you touch - That is why I always try to stay within your reach! I hope your day and year are filled with love and surprises.Happy Birthday.

(158)
A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

(159)
Congratulations on being even more experienced. I'm not sure what you learned this year but I hope that you had fun. Happy B'day.. Continue climbing to greater heights. You are a star!

(160)
It's your birthday and I can't be there. But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer. Have a happy birthday. I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true. May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do. Happy Birthday


(161)
Hope the sun shines on you, the wind is at your back, your food tastes good, you see smiles and hear laughter every day and not just on your birthday. Happy Birthday

(162)
Lovely msg for a Lovely Person, from Lovely Friend, For a Lovely Reason, at a Lovely Time, from a Lovely Mind, in a Lovely Mood and in a Lovely Style to wish you Have a Lovely “Birthday”. Happy Birthday

(163)
Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true. Birthdays come and go, so you need to Go Go Go. H. Ha. Hap. Happ. Happy. Happy Birthday.

(164)
Time to celebrate. You made the trip around the sun one more time. It's a birthday revolution. People like you, that brighten others day, deserve a bit of sunshine too. Have a sunny birthday. Happy Birthday

(165)
You are really very special, and deeply loved for what you do, So you are wished a Happy Birthday, With lots of pleasure all for you… I love You Sweetheart! Happy Birthday…….


(166)
Time waits for no one but that doesn't matter if you don't wait for it! I am celebrating your birthday. You should too. Happy Birthday.

(167)
Some people like SUNDAY, Some people like MONDAY, But I like one day, That's your birthday. Happy Birthday.

(168)
It was great day when you were born, but it is a great day to be alive. So live life to the fullest. Happy Birthday.

(169)
Life is very short, So enjoy every moment, Don't lose your confidence and Go always ahead. Wishing you the happiness on your birthday that you deserve every day. Happy Birthday.

(170)
I know just the person who needs, “101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”. Don’t worry it isn't you! You are the best dad in the world.. Happy Birthday Dad!


(171)
Another year older. Well at least we are growing up to be what we should be - the two hottest babes around. May you stay Forever Young. Happy Birthday Gorgeous.

(172)
I smile at whom I LIKE, I cry 4 whom I CARE, I share wid whom I LOVE, I laugh wid whom I ENJOY, I send SMS only 2 those whom I never want 2 lose. Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing birthday. Happy Birthday.

(173)
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, and All the blessings a life can unfold. May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a Happy Birthday.

(174)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A candle a day creates a large fire on your cake. Happy Birthday.

(175)
khushiyo ka din hai, mosam hai suhana, aaj tumhara birthday hai, plz naha k zror aana. Happy Birthday.


(176)
The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.

(177)
Just chill and enjoy, make evey single moment of your life a precious memory. Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday:) "H@ppy Birthd@y

(178)
When time gets the jump on you, it won't matter any more. Until then, party like it is your birthday. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with Love & Fun! Happy Birthday!

(179)
Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we'll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end. Happy Birthday

(180)
Some people say 'My how time flies when you are having fun.' I prefer 'My how flies have fun when you are having time.' Hope your birthday is fun.


(181)
With a new sun rise, When a ray of light enlightens the earth, I pray that this ray of life shines up ur life with pleasures n happiness n brighten ur eyes wid new dreams... Happy Birthday my Love..

(182)
Whole lot of things I've never done, never had too much birthday fun. I just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope you have the best b'day ever. Happy Birthday.

(183)
Its another day 4 u. god picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year. Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one. Happy Birthday.

(184)
EVERYTHING IS SPECIAL, EVERYTHING IS LOVELY, THESE ARE THINGS, I WISH YOU ON YOUR "BIRTHDAY". A cheerful friend like you is like a sunny day. Happy Birthday.

(185)
I wish you the happiest birthday ever and I hope you spend it with your family and friends! :) Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of the greatest year ever so far for you!


(186)
A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B"Day.

(187)
Happiness for you is not a reward, it is a consequence. You are an original. There is a special magic that makes you who you are. Happy Birthday.

(188)
I know its your birthday 2day.. I am sure you’ll give me treat in a big hotel.. So I shall talk to u in personal there, coz I don't want to express my feelings in SMS”. Happy Birthday

(189)
Wishing you the best on your birthday. May every day and year be filled with love, health, happiness and friendship. Happy Birthday.

(190)
One day sky was crying. I ask him why are you crying today. He told me I have lost my
beautiful start. It was a day when you were born. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”


(191)
Party early and often. Remember that it only counts as one year no matter how many times you celebrate. Happy Birthday.

(192)
I'M COMING 2 UR LIFE 2 GIVE YOU ALL SHORTS OF HAPPINESS N JOYS. WELCOME ME, DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I? I'M BIRTHDAY. HaPpY BiRtHdAy

(193)
Happy b'day 2 u, happy b'day 2 u! u were born in d zoo' u were born in d zoo' with d monkeys 'n donkeys dats luks just like u!

(194)
Birthday Wishes For a Fabulous Friend. Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day--  a day full of smiles and laughter and fun, a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,  a day for enjoying yourself... and most of all wishing that this very special day is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!! Happy Birthday!!!

(195)
Hazaaro ki ginti to mujhe nahi aati, par khayaal kuch aisa hai k, reth ka har zarraa agar nayaab Hiraa ban jaaye to, tohfe mein aapko registaan dedu. Wishing u a very Happy Birthday.


(196)
This is the day for Dreaming so take some time to Dream, This is the day for Celebrating so take some time to Celebrate, This is Your Birthday so take some time to for You! "HaPpY BiRthDay

(197)
Go my sweet SMS, Sweet Friend k paas, Sweet Galyoon sey ho ker, Sweet Style k saath, Sweet Smile k sath, Sweet Mode k saath, Sweet sey Andaz me kehna- !~HAPPY BIRTH DAY~!

(198)
Serious Problem— Shortage of Sugar. This is because, God used all sugar to make you so sweet. Now spread ur sweetness on such a wonderful day. Just wanted to say that I really do wish you a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart. “Happy Birthday”

(199)
Little secret tucked away, saved until your special day, wishes sent from near & far, to say how nice u r, may every small suprise, combine to make your birthday really shine. I wish you the happiest birthday ever. Happy Birthday

(200)
Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend! Happy Birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment