Saturday 4 January 2014

A Birthday is a special time to celebrate with friends, family and special one. We expect best wishes from our nearest and dearest one. Here at 123 Birthday Wishes, we have listed best happy birthday wishes and messages for every age. You'll find happy birthday wishes, happy birthday messages, happy birthday wishes for friends, happy birthday wishes for lovers, happy birthday wishes for sister, happy birthday wishes for brother, happy birthday quotes, happy birthday sms and many more. Check out all and send your special one a special wish on his/her special day.

(1)
Hope your birthday is totally cool, really fantastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.

(2)
On this special day, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest person I’ve ever known..!!

(3)
On this special day,  I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(4)
Wishing u 12 months of HAPPINESS, 52 weeks of FUN, 365 days of LAUGHTER, 8760 hours of GOOD LUCK, 525600 minutes of JOY, 31536000 seconds of SUCCESS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(5)
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.


(6)
Before The Clock Reach The 12, I Should Take The Opportunity To Wish You A Brand New year Of Your Life …!! A Blessed Happy Birthday

(7)
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

(8)
They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say "forget about the past" and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream to chill. Happy Birthday.

(9)
There would be a great hustle bustle in your home, of course today is the important for a great personality.
yes, I’m talking about you my dear, enjoy every single moment of today…Happy Birthday dear!

(10)
You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday.


(11)
Wish you a very happy birthday, May life lead you 2 great happiness, success and hope that all your wishes comes true! enjoy your day.

(12)
I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Hope your day is simply terrific! Happy Birthday!

(13)
Wish u many many Happy returns of the day, have a every enjoyfull moment in ur life, have delightfull every second of every minutes, enjoy a day with happiness and best luck for ur brightness future. Best wishes for ur enjoyful birthday..... $**@HaPpY BirtHdaY@**$

(14)
Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day. Happy Birthday.

(15)
Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you..!!


(16)
You are special and I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday Dear.

(17)
It’s your birthday time again; It’s true; there’s no denying. Another year has come and gone; You know that I’m not lying. So for you, the birthday person, Here’s what I want to say in Birthday Wishes: I hope this birthday’s the best one yet, In every delightful way. So happy birthday to you. Have fun.

(18)
Take a day off to celebrate you birthday. Take a year off and tell people you are younger. Happy Birthday.

(19)
So many candles for such a small cake? Can you blow all those candles out or should we call the fire department? Happy Birthday.

(20)
Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake and say, Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day. Happy Birthday.


(21)
Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever! Enjoy the day in fullest...

(22)
I’m very glad when I come to know about your birthday…:) Your parents surely proud of you. It’s great moments when you celebrate your birthday with your parents. So, my dear, It’s my genuine
pleasure to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

(23)
When the world works right, good things happen to, and for good people, and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!

(24)
Hope you love your new age. It loves you because it looks good on you. Be your own light. Find your own way. It should be easy with all those candles. Happy Birthday.

(25)
It must have been a rainy day, when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel... Happy Birthday dear friend.


(26)
You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend.

(27)
I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for you. May GOD showers his endless blessings on you on your birthday. Happy Birthday to you

(28)
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. Wish you a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

(29)
You have to get older, but you don't have to grow up. Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

(30)
I pray you have all the finest And Bestest things in life, And everything what you think those immediately comes true amen. Happy Birthday Brother


(31)
I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you get better looking every year. Happy Birthday.

(32)
I wish that I could be the greatest friend in the world, but there is no way to be a better friend than you are. Happy Birthday.

(33)
Birthdays are 4 fun, Enjoy a sticky bun, I’m glad u r my mate. I wish you a wonderful Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day, you deserve it!

(34)
About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm. Happy Birthday...

(35)
You have a birthday twinkle in your eyes, so have fun and know we love you fairy, fairy much. Happy Birthday.


(36)
I wish you simple pleasures in life, Evergreen happiness, A truly bright future, Most of all Birthday Wishes Full of smiles and cheers. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.

(37)
I've been that age. I've done that age. It is fun. I hope that you will have a truly marvelous and joyous day with your Friends and Family. Enjoy the day! Happy Birthday

(38)
U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me, plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me. But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister. Happy Birthday 2 U!

(39)
Your birthday should be a national holiday. I need a day off. You are a gift to the world. How is that for a reverse birthday wish. Happy Birthday.

(40)
It’s great feelings when you know, someone likes you, someone cares about you, someone thinks about you, someone adore you, someone needs you. But it’s feels much better when you know that, someone never forgets your ‘Birthday’. So, Happy Birthday my dear..;)


(41)
It is your birthday, so I'll make the toasts and you make the boasts. Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday.

(42)
Dear brother, hope you have a pleasureful life. I’m very glad to know you are just few years younger then me and specially today is your birthday. So, enjoy birthday with sister, father, mother and please take care of them. You will receive your gift soon. Happy Birthday dear brother!

(43)
Happy Birthday. Just one more year and you will be perfect. Yes, I did say that last year.

(44)
Being young is a privilege. Being attractive a genetic gift. Being cool, that is all you. Happy Birthday.

(45)
You're like a fine tree, Precious and Keep Getting Better with Age.  Warm Birthday wishes for a very Happy Birthday.


(46)
Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth - or wherever you might be. Wishing you a lovely day..

(47)
You make the world a better place by just being you. Wishing you metric tons of happiness on your birthday. Enjoy it.

(48)
On your birthday, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I cherish every single moment spent with you. I’m sending you my best wishes and I wish you have an awesome birthday.

(49)
Things I like about you: humor, looks, everything. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a blast!!!

(50)
May Everything Happy And Everything Bright. Be Yours On Your Birthday From Morning Till Night. And Then Through The Year. May The Same Thing Hold True, So That Each Day Is Filled With Life’s Best Things For You! Best Wishes For You. Happy Birthday.


(51)
Watch out world. You are old enough to know what to do and how to do it. I love celebrating with you. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason. Happy Birthday.

(52)
You are special and.I hope that you float through the day with a big smile on your face. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

(53)
When I paint my masterpiece, I am pretty sure there will be a spot for you. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are. I like who you are. Happy Birthday.

(54)
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

(55)
You are only as old as you feel... Want to feel young tonight? Wishing you a spectacularly beautiful birthday. Happy Birthday.


(56)
***/\****/\****/\****
***\/****\/****\/****
***||****||****||******
***||****||****||******
**(-----------------)*****
**(-------Happy------)***
***(-----Birthday----)***
***(-----------------)***
***/\****/\****/\****
***\/****\/****\/****
***||****||****||******
***||****||****||******

(57)
Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young. Feels good to party on your birthday doesn't it? Wishing you love and happiness on your birthday. Happy Birthday.

(58)
Fresh air… fresh idea… fresh talent… fresh energy. I wish u to have a- special Sunday, marvellous Monday, tasty Tuesday, wonderful Wednesday, thankful Thursday, friendly Friday and successful Saturday. *Have a great week ahead* and HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU

(59)
The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts and we grow happier as we grow older. Eat, drink and make merry because it is your birthday. Happy Birthday.

(60)
There couldnt be a Better time to Wish Nice Time Things for U, Beginning with a Birthday thats Happy all day through And after that, the very best of Luck n Health n cheer, And everything it takes to make a Very Happy Year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


(61)
Thinking about you on your birthday and wishing you much happiness. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, from the bottom of my heart. Happy Birthday.

(62)
I always wished 4 a special frnds who’d b close 2 my heart and it came true when I meet u. On ur special day I wish 4 u Happy Birthday.

(63)
A wish 4 ur b’day.. whatever u ask may u receive..what ever u seek..whatever u find..whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b’day and always.. Happy Birthday Sister.

(64)
I wish you the best birthday ever! I hope you get lots of kisses and hugs. I wish you all the happiness in the world! Happy Birthday!

(65)
Yöür Birthdäy will älwäy$ bè rémémbèréd iñ å $pèçiäl wåy…………bècäùsé yòu’vé brøùght $ø müch hæppiñèss iñtò thé livés öf thøsè whò åré clösè tò yöü. HÄPPY BIRTHDÄY TÖ YÖÜ…


(66)
Enjoy the party before you reach the age that all the young girls call you sir. Hope you have a blast!!!Happy Birthday.

(67)
I wish you 1 thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday Darling!

(68)
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are - even if you are getting older. Happy Birthday.

(69)
Flying papers , multi colors of balloon, delicate blossom, awsome people, love and laughter. What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

(70)
You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday.


(71)
Kaynat K Sare Rang, Rango K Sare Phol, Pholon Ki Sari Khushbu, Khushbu K Sare Lamhe, Aur In Lamho Se Bharpoor Zindagi Ki Dua Ap Ki Salgirah Pe, Ap Ke Naam. Happy Birthday.

(72)
To you it may be one birthday cake, but to your birthday cake you may be the world! With friends like you, I could party every day as if it were your birthday. Happy Birthday.

(73)
IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS, MAY ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE, MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT BRING LOVE N JOY 2 U. HAPPY B'DAY 2 U...

(74)
Life should be lived with a smile on your face and no one does a better job of putting one on my face than you. I wish you good health and more years to celebrate. Happy Birthday.

(75)
Thats what my world has become with you! On this special day.. sending you all my love to wish you happiness today and always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


(76)
You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before. Happy Birthday.

(77)
Dil Se Bohat Mubarak Yeh Samaa, Khoobsurat Lag Raha Hai Aaj Yeh Jahaan, Aaj Ke Din Sukar Karein Meri Badhaiyan Janamdin Aapka, Poora kainat Hai Khushnuma! Happy Birthday!

(78)
You aren't getting older, you are getting better. You always have such fun birthdays. You should have one every year! Happy Birthday

(79)
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

(80)
Take advantage of how things are so that one day you will take pride in telling how things were. Happy Birthday.


(81)
For the world, its just another day, But for me today is the best day of the year! You have been the greatest gift I could ever have received. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday my Dear Friend. 

(82)
You are only young once, but you can be immature forever. I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true! Happy Birthday!

(83)
Yeh dil k umongo ka din hai, Yeh chand sitaro ka din hai, Aaj kitna subh din hai, Kyu ki aaj tera janam din hai yaar. "WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY" ! God bless !

(84)
A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age. Our friendship means more than words can say.Happy Birthday.

(85)
You are like a fine wine, you keep getting better with age. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you, Many Many Happy returns of the day :-*


(86)
Have an amazing birthday. It only comes one day a year, so do something to make it memorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

(87)
Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par apka naam hoga, apke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga, himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna, hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din apka gulam hoga. Janam din bohot bohot mubarok ho apko.

(88)
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DONT LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(89)
I just want you to know, you’re being thought about and wished the very best of everything especially on your birthday. Happy Birthday!

(90)
I want to wish you happiness for your birthday and every day. Hope you have wonderful birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy. Happy Birthday.


(91)
Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein, Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein, Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko, Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko. Janam Din Mubarok Ho Apko.

(92)
The candles on your cake won't start a fire if you don't light them, but that isn't what candles are for. Keep lighting up the world on your birthday. Happy Birthday.

(93)
If kisses were rain id send u showers, If fun was time id send u hrs, If u needed a friend id send u me! B'Cos today is your day, its an opportunity for u to know that u are special and special things are for u today, I wish u all the best. Love u! and *Happy Birthday To You my Sweetheart*

(94)
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, may you have a life full of love and joy, and a blessed life. Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration. Happy Birthday!

(95)
Alone I can Say! But Together We Can Talk. Alone I can SMILE! But Together We Can LAUGH. Alone I Can Enjoy! But Together We Can Celebrate. Thats The BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP! WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EACH OTHER! Happy Birthday “To my sweet & loving friend”


(96)
Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend! You bring a bit of sunshine and happiness to all those around you. You've accomplished so much in such a short time. Hope this year is the best yet.

(97)
Fantastic Answer by a philosopher to a question asked at the BBC.
Define Birthday!
Answer: The only day in your life, when you cried & your mother was Smiling..
Happy Birthday

(98)
Celebrate your birthday, go have lots of fun, everybody should enjoy it and have tons of fun. Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share life with. Happy Birthday.

(99)
Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person to me and so many others. I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness. Happy Birthday

(100)
Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, B'Coz you can’t change it, Forget about your future, B'Coz you cant predict it. Just think about present, you can handle it. Enjoy presents every moment & be happy…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U….!
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

1 comments:

  1. Great post. I love your samples of birthday wishes. Actually, what I need are birthday wishes for sister to wish my sister a happy birthday and I found some perfect ones here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete