Friday 2 September 2016

Looking for best birthday wishes for your special one. Then scroll through this page. A Birthday is a special time that comes every one's life once in a year and give us one more reason to celebrate one more day with friends, family and special one. You are here (123 Birthday Wishes), probably its the birthday of your special one (your lover) and you are very much exited to do something special on his/her special day. There is no doubt and we believe that there is nothing better gift than sending blessings and good wishes to someone. So, it'll be a great idea to send your heartiest wishes and blessings that you stored in your heart for your lover.

Check out some of the best birthday wishes and messages for lovers below.

*** Sweetie, happy birthday! Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you’re mine and I’m yours. Without you, there would just be a big hole in my life that could never be filled by anybody else...




To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

*** I have a relation with you that ends with my life. You will stay my friend and lover forever. May you lead all of your life happily with me as you are today!!!



To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

*** If anybody ever asked me to define what love is all about, I could answer that question in three letters: Y-O-U! I love you so much! Happy birthday, darling!!!



To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

*** May you have all of the successes and achievement you want in life, I am always with you in all circumstances. Have a wonderful day...


To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

*** I know it takes less than a split second to say I love you. That's why I plan to spend my entire life showing you just how much. Happy birthday, lover!!!


To download the above Happy Birthday wallpaper/greetings image in full size, first left click on the image, then right click on the image and click on Save Image As/Save Picture As...

Like our 123 Birthday Wishes Facebook Fanpage: 123 Birthday Wishes


Like and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment