Thursday 9 January 2014

Birthday is a special time that comes every one's life once in a year and give us a reason to celebrate one more day with friends, family and special one. You are here (123 Birthday Wishes), probably its the birthday of your dearest one and you are very much exited to do something special on his/her special day. There is no doubt and we believe that there is nothing better gift than sending blessings and good wishes to someone. So, it'll be a great idea to send your heartiest blessings and wishes that you stored in your heart for his/her.

Below we have listed best happy birthday wishes and messages for lovers. You'll find happy birthday wishes for lovers, happy birthday messages for lovers, happy birthday quotes for lovers, happy birthday inspiration for lovers, and many more. Check out all and send your special one a very special wish on his/her special day.


(1)
On this special day of your life, I want to assure you that you are the only person in this world for whom I feel inside. I really love you. Happy Birthday My Love.

(2)
I Sending you oceans of love and constellations of kisses on your birthday. Happy Birthday Sweet Heart.

(3)
I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let's celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine! Happy Birthday Dear

(4)
This short life is to pass among the people whom you love and like and your birthday always provides me these happy moments. Wish you a lovely birthday sweet heart. Happy Birthday to you my love.

(5)
May you have all of the successes and achievement you want in life, I am always with you in all circumstances. Have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday To You

(6)
Happy Birthday to the most sweetest and sugary person ever I know, have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed, happy birthday!

(7)
Sending you a lovely birthday card wrapped with a small surprise and lots of love to make your birthday a special and happy one. Happy Birthday, my love. With lots of hugs and kisses!

(8)
This message has no fat, no cholesterol and no addictive. This is all natural except with a lot of honey! But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.

(9)
On your birthday let's celebrate our past, our today and our future! I love my life with you! Happy Birthday my love.

(10)
You would be looking too much pretty on this birthday and among all people how I will express my feelings to you, this heart always longs for you. Happy birthday to you.

(11)
I have been hurt so many times by you but on this day I am so much happy and don’t feel anything bad, May you have all the joys you want. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day my love.

(12)
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet. I’d like to wish a lovely and very happy birthday to the princes in my life. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

(13)
Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Let your happy birthday be as lovely as you are. Have a great day. Happy Birthday.

(14)
I sending you happy birthday wishes and I look forward to making your birthday a very special and unforgettable day! Get ready for a special gift on a special day, my love. Happy Birthday

(15)
From all the stars that you see at night, I'd name one star after you. And that's my Birthday gift to you which can never get erased from this world. With lots of love- Happy Birthday My Life.

(16)
Every year your birthday brings new desires in my mind and heart; and also prays for your long happy life. Happy Birthday to you my Love

(17)
Your heart is doubtful about me but I keep your everlasting love with me, I thank God for the day HE sent you from the heaven for me. Happy Birthday Sweetie

(18)
I pray that you, my love, find that all your dreams come true on your special day. Happy Birthday.

(19)
May god bless you with a successful life, good health and warm wishes on your birthday. I hope these blessings make your day even more special! Enjoy and have a blast!

(20)
One tree can start a forest, One smile can make a friend, One touch can show us love and care And you make my life worth living, dear! Happy Birthday My Princes

(21)
Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never loved before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though heaven is on earth! I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday!

(22)
May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises,  May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

(23)
Happy Birthday to the one who has made my life so special. Happy Birthday, love of my life.

(24)
Birthday is the time to celebrate and distribute love with each other and my love for you is eternal, wish you a great birthday. Happy returns of the day my love.

(25)
This is your first birthday in my love. I have only one wish that may I spend all of your birthdays with you with so much enthusiasm, passion and love. Happy Birthday

Love


(26)
I wish you a very, very happy birthday. I hope our relationship always blossoms like a fresh flower. Happy birthday, my love.

(27)
I love you beyond what words can convey. You mean the world to me and today, I wish you a happy birthday, my love.

(28)
Every time your birthday arrives, I thank God that I’ve found such a wonderful boyfriend. You and your love are so special to me; so is your birthday. Happy Birthday my love

(29)
Blow your candles, Make a wish, And I will give you Sweet big kiss! Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!

(30)
The scene of our meeting on birthday gives new romantic ideas to my mind; I wish it would be your birthday each day and night. Happy birthday to you.

(31)
I have a relation with you that ends with my life. You will stay my friend and lover forever. May you lead all of your life happily with me as you are today! Happy Birthday Dear

(32)
On your birthday, I thank God for your birth, as my world would be incomplete without you. Your birthday is so special to me — as special as you are in my life. Happy Birthday.

(33)
This greeting is meant for a lovely person who has filled my life with lots of happiness, love and care. Sending you a heart full of birthday kisses. Handle with care! Happy birthday, my prince!

(34)
On your birthday, let me remind you once more that my heart belongs to you. Let my love overflow upon you on your birthday. Happy Birthday

(35)
Happy Birthday, my angel! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved!

(36)
Each New Year gives a new soul to our love; your birthday is very dear to me, my love I wish you live thousand years. Happy birthday to you

(37)
If I could put my heart on paper and ink for you, I would have done it. Not because I'm crazy but to show you how much I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

(38)
Sending you tons of love and hugs on your birthday. Have the sweetest birthday, my sweetheart. Happy Birthday

(39)
I have no words to explain how special your birthday is to me.I hope your birthday is full of joy, glory and lots of love. Happy Birthday

(40)
Let your happy birthday return again and again, so that I have a chance to convey my true love to my boyfriend on his special day.

(41)
Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!

(42)
I’m really blessed to have you in my life, as nothing could be more special than the day when you came into this world. So thank you and a very happy birthday to a very special person.

(43)
The most ideal scene on your each birthday is when we are alone sitting in a candle light and cutting your birthday cake with our both hands, I wish to go on looking at you throughout night. Happy birthday to you

(44)
The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your Birthday. I hope I've been the first one to wish you because you're special for me. Happy Birthday!

(45)
Let’s make love today, so that your birthday will be filled with romance and an experience that you’ll never forget! Wishing you a joyous birthday, my sweetie pie.

(46)
There’s no better day to express my love for you than on your birthday. I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday!

(47)
If all of my dreams could true, I would like to just sleep as you are in my dreams all the time. Happy Birthday My Love

(48)
Let the blessing of God shower upon my boyfriend on his birthday. Let your birthday be full of love and happiness, just as our relationship has been blessed with these delightful qualities!

(49)
It’s time to hug you tightly today, as it is your birthday. I hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love...just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.

(50)
If I have only one choice to live two days, I would wish you love me one day and the other day I will love you. Happy Birthday Sweet Heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment